Info Security Engineer 5
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo’s Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
This position is for an engineer with several years’ experience developing Java based applications and plugins for Identity and Access Management systems including Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) and CA Single Sign On (Formerly known as SiteMinder), in this position engineer will be responsible for helping design and support Java based middleware deployed to Tomcat infrastructure as well as custom SiteMinder Authentication Schemes, Active Response Libraries and LDAP plugins. In addition to developing/updating Java based code this position includes migrating SiteMinder policies, SAML Service Providers, and promoting applications to the production environment. This also includes deploying updates to SiteMinder, ODSEE and related applications. This position also is responsible for troubleshooting both LDAP and SiteMinder Services and assisting with problem resolution with SiteMinder web agents in the Production Environment.
- Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint*
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of JavaEE experience
- 3 + years of experience with Eclipse IDE
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 1+ year of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3 + years of experience with Subversion source control repository management
- 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced scripting skills specifically around automation, log rotation, data collection, error collection and alerting
- MS Visual Studio experience
- 3+ years of ASP.Net experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10 Years of Overall Software Development/Engineering Experience with Java, C, C++, C#, or other Object Oriented programming languages with a minimum of ten years of overall software development experience.
- CA Advanced Authentication Experience
- C++/C# (preferred).
- CA SiteMinder SDK Knowledge
- Experience with IIS, Apache and Tomcat servers
- Knowledge of Single Sign-on, LDAP and SAML technologies
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012 (.Net framework 4.5) (preferred)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0074706 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top