Info Security Engineer 5
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo’s Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer. Page Content
The Active Directory team is looking for a team member to work closely with internal business partners, internal technology teams, and external vendors to create solutions for the Wells Fargo Active Directory Infrastructure. Works with technical leads, business analysts, system analysts, DBAs, infrastructure and other cross-department teams to evaluate business needs and provide end-to-end technical solutions.
Develops and uses scripting tools and automation to develop real-time monitoring, metrics, certification and quality assurance applications. Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications. Assists customers in identifying security solutions for the company’s networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
Performs periodic vulnerability scans of networks to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives and conducts security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices. Performs round-the-clock intrusion detection monitoring of company networks and systems. Participates in computer security incident response activities and the technical investigations of security related incidents. Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems. May provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting, designing and engineering Microsoft Active Directory
- 5+ years of experience with Windows server operating systems including building, supporting and advanced troubleshooting
- 2 + years of PowerShell scripting experience
- 3 + years of experience with one or a combination of the following: networking, network security, or application security threat vectors
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cloud security certification such as Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), Certified Cloud Professional (CCP) or Cloud Computing Architect (CCA)
- A+ Certification
- Advanced level Industry standard certifications in network disciplines such as Network+
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Private Cloud or Hybrid Cloud environment
- Experience with Windows Azure
- MSCE (Certification)
- MCSA (Certification)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0074303 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top