Info Security Engineer 4
- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Department Overview :
Information Cyber Security (ICS) is part of Wells Fargo's Technology organization. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, ICS protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
About Role :
Information Protection Technologies (IPT) strategy is to provide a common and reusable suite of authentication and encryption services and methodologies to internal partners and external Wells Fargo customers. IPT is part of Wells Fargo's Information and Cyber Security (ICS) organization. The Appliance/HSM Management & Engineering team within IPT has an Information Security Engineer 4 position available. The selected candidate will join a diverse, motivated and experienced team to work on providing end to end management of all appliances/HSMs for multiple information protection/encryption solutions as part of the Information Protection Technologies Team.
- Perform engineering tasks and providing tier-3 support for multiple information protection technology products specific to Hardware Security Modules (HSM) and security appliances.
- Work with partner engineering teams on identification and remediation of security vulnerabilities
- Conduct risk assessments of infrastructure to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices
- Performs access, configuration change and health monitoring of appliances/HSMs, which may include reviewing logs, writing scripts for automation of tasks and taking other technical actions required to keep Infrastructure healthy and highly available
- Participate in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex information protection technologies alongside other teams within our organization
- Provide technical guidance less experienced staff
- Periodic 24/7 on-call support on rotation basis with other Team Members
- Participates in interactions with encryption technology vendors - helps to ensure vendor product engineering is in line with the objectives and security requirements of Wells Fargo
- Coordinate with the vendor support teams to ensure issues impacting Wells Fargo are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Capable of creating technical/engineering documentation
- Participates in interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for technologies listed above.
Market Skills and Certifications
Essential Qualifications :
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of systems engineering and/or support experience with Windows or Linux servers
- 2+ years of Windows or Linux scripting experience
- 2+ years of experience with patching and compliance of appliances
- 2+ year of experience with encryption technologies
- Must have advanced systems engineering experience in medium to large Enterprise environments.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Engineering or Technology
- Engineering knowledge & experience with encryption HSM products such as Gemalto/SafeNet, Thales/nCipher, FutureX
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Knowledge and understanding of technology server: file encryption technology, encryption key management and information security policies
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Knowledge and understanding of leveraging and administering digital certificates, and keys for authentication and encryption
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Knowledge and understanding of Python, Ruby, PowerShell, and Shell scripting
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Knowledge and understanding of Splunk
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management and Technical/Engineering resources
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Must be organized and have rigorous attention to detail
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service and handle challenging end users professionally
- Ability to perform on-call and work after business hours as assigned
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top