Info Security Engineer 4
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website
Department Overview :
Information and Cyber Security (ICS) is part of Wells Fargo's Technology organization. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, ICS protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
About Role :
Information Protection Technologies (IPT) strategy is to provide a common and reusable suite of authentication and encryption services and methodologies to internal partners and external Wells Fargo customers. IPT is part of Wells Fargo's Information and Cyber Security (ICS) organization. The Crypto Infrastructure Management & Engineering team within IPT has an Information Security Engineer 4 position available. The selected candidate will join a diverse, motivated and experienced team, responsible for engineering and maintaining/supporting back-end infrastructure for various information protection technologies providing encryption, tokenization and other information protection capabilities.
- Engineering and maintaining/supporting back-end infrastructure for various information protection technologies providing encryption, tokenization and other information protection capabilities
- Engineering and build of infrastructure for information protection technologies supported by IPT
- Coordinate with the vendor support teams to ensure issues impacting Wells Fargo are resolved quickly and effectively
- Capable of creating technical/engineering documentation
- Participates in interactions with technical, engineering and non-technical partners across the Enterprise for implementation of the technologies listed above.
- Participates in on-call, after hours support on a rotation basis with other Team Members
Market Skills and Certifications
Essential Qualifications :
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of systems engineering and/or support experience with Windows or Linux servers
- 2+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 3+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- 2+ year of experience with encryption technologies
- Must have advanced systems engineering experience in medium to large Enterprise environments.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Engineering or Technology
- Advanced Information Security skills
- Knowledge and understanding of configuration management solutions for information security and compliance controls
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: encryption infrastructure servers or appliances
- Knowledge of data center equipment (Server, Storage, Network)
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Must be organized and have rigorous attention to detail
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management and Technical/Engineering resources
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive timelines
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service and handle challenging end users professionally
- Ability to work well with both local and remote team members and partner teams
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top