Info Security Engineer 3
About Wells Fargo :
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services :
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management.
About the Role:
Information Security Engineer with demonstrated knowledge and experience in engineering and support services specific to CASB (cloud access security broker) solutions and proven ability to identify, analyze potential threats, implement security controls in collaboration with appropriate parties to enhance the overall enterprise information security posture. The engineer should be able to work well with teams and also work independently and will have dual reporting into US based application managers and India manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and optimization of robust, scalable, highly-automated and secure technical solutions in the area of cloud access security broker infrastructure (CASB)
- Participate in testing and implementation of emerging data access control technologies, troubleshooting information systems security issues and enforcing safeguarding techniques.
- Develop help-desk and end user documentation and build operational processes based on enterprise risk management best practices
- Strong troubleshooting skill sets to provide application (Citrix and CASB) support.
- Complete projects and tasks in a timely basis, according to commitments made to stake holders and management.
- Engineer will be part of the on call support team on rotation.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Bachelor degree or higher and 5+ years Windows, Citrix and CASB infrastructure management.
- Experience with cloud monitoring appliance, and the respective management systems.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise wide change management process and tools like Remedy, Jeera, One Note etc.
- Ability to understand remote access connectivity.
- Citrix and Cloud administration certifications (example CCSK and CCSP etc).
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, update and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical thinker who is able to solve problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication, including technical writing skills.
- Experience in log monitoring through Splunk.
Back to top