Info Security Engineer 3
About Wells Fargo : Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services :
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
About the Role:
Our Enterprise Information Security team is looking for an Information Security Engineer to join our Cyber Security Defense and Monitoring Team in the areas of Cyber Threat Fusion Center. The Information Security Engineer will participate in the monitoring, identification, analysis, case management and response actions at one of our 24x7 global information security operations centers. The Analyst will play a pivotal role in maintaining security sensors, designing, testing, and implementing information security solutions, as well as conducting advanced information security operations monitoring and incident response.
- The person selected will be responsible for rapidly assessing security information, identify security sensor and tool issues (e.g., case floods, false positives, sensor anomalies, etc.), and coordinate the resolution of security infrastructure issues impacting the Cyber Threat Fusion Center's ability to execute its mission.
- Additionally, this person will effectively conduct correlation analysis across numerous internal and external data sources, identify information security incidents, and support computer security incident response team (CSIRT) activities.
- Security engineers will also participate in network vulnerability scans, security audits or risk assessments and provide feedback to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to industry best practices.
- This position interacts with management, lines-of-business representatives, and senior technical engineers across internal and external organizations.
- This role participates in 24x7 global information security operations and will require shift watch standing at a Wells Fargo Information Security Operations Center site.
Market Skills and Certifications
Essential Qualifications :
- Must have 5 to 8years of Cyber Security experience specifically working in Security Operations
- Musthave5 to 7years of experience with enterprise SIEM solutions
- Demonstrated experience in Security Incident Response, Mitigation and Remediation methodologies
- Ability to manage complex security scenarios and develop innovative solutions to address the most recent cyber threats
- Advanced knowledge of networks, protocols, standards, Linux/Unix/Window OS internals, and system configuration
- Experience withleast one scripting language, such as: PowerShell, Python, Bash, PHP, etc.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science or information systems
- CISSP, OSCP, CEH or other relevant certifications highly preferred
Desired Qualifications :
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of system/application architecture and design concepts
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
Back to top