Info Security Consultant 5
For more than 160 years, Wells Fargo has been in the risk management business. It’s central to what we do, and it’s never been more important. If you have a passion and desire to understand and help mitigate risk, you will be interested in reading further.
The Enterprise Information Technology and Enterprise Data Analytics Information Security Team provides advanced information security consultation for all aspects of information security compliance policy, risk management and remediation. Directs, participates in and reviews all aspects of information security risk assessment and analysis, and recommends remediation plans and strategies. Optimizes information security risk awareness and influences leaders in strategies to mitigate the risks. Pro-actively informs and influences stakeholders on net new or on material changes to an asset to influence control decisions. Coordinates with vendor manager on 3rd party assets to manage information security risks. Provides senior consultative services to stakeholders on new, emerging and/or most complex security issues and findings. Acts as SME with Audit Services and other enterprise stakeholders. May conduct security control testing and consultation with stakeholders. Evaluates and interprets internal and Enterprise information security policies, processes and standards, and provides recommendations to improve them. Develops and/or delivers Information Security Education Awareness and Training in accordance with the Enterprise Information Security Program standards. May direct, mentor or manage less experienced staff.
Location: Phoenix, Chandler, Minneapolis, Charlotte, other areas will be considered including telecommute for the right qualified candidate
- 7+ years of information technology security experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of technology project management or technical consulting
- Requires advanced IS technical skills and knowledge to identify and understand gaps, recommend control solutions and process or design changes as appropriate.
- In depth Understanding of Information Security practices and policies
- Professional level of etiquette in high pressure situations
- Demonstrated customer focus and proven ability to deliver high-quality customer service
- Experience leading in highly visible and complex situations
- Experience setting priorities to meet business goals
- 10 years Direct IT discipline experience
- Demonstrated business acumen – ability to quickly learn the LOB and the business functions within the LOB
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and ability to effectively resolve conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to explain complex IT concepts in non-technical terms
- Familiarity with Wells Fargo Risk management tools and processes
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other information security certifications
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0048209 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top