Inbound Sales Specialist Virtual 2
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
With approximately 13,700 team members, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through various channels — digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact center (phone, email, and correspondence). WFVC’s vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, and anywhere. Over 32 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives, and our customer-facing contact centers support approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. Whether our customers connect with us online or by phone, email, or in writing, WFVC is positioned to satisfy our customers’ financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for handling incoming inquiries primarily through virtual (online chat) functionality.
- Possesses subject matter expertise regarding the products and services covered.
- Interacts with people or customers with the objective of assessing and meeting the needs of the customers and/or solving customer problems using consultative approaches; supporting the application process and provisioning products on specific product family and recognizing and uncovering other Wells Fargo products with ability to refer those outside of scope to other Wells Fargo entities.
- Possesses excellent written communication skills.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
Currently hiring for training class starting on 3/6/2017. Training schedule is To be determined. (Must be available to attend entire paid training class)
HOURS: The full time schedule is To be determined.
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Our next big investment is in you! Wells Fargo Bank offers:
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- Financial services experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to read correspondence accurately and be able to provide a written response
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIV (Customer Information View) application
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and services
- Knowledge and understanding of the Sales Express system
- Knowledge and understanding of Universal Credit Application and Credit Application System(CAS)
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong virtual communication skills
- Virtual interaction experience
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
ID-Boise: 3033 Elder St – Boise, ID
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0162928 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top