Implementation Manager 1
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
- Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
This role is within the Change Delivery Team and will specifically support the Servicing Change Control Program and Change Management activities across Default Servicing.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Directs a team of implementation consultants and/or operations analysts in the successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature.
- Works with project managers to define projects/goals and design the appropriate communications, learning, business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementation.
- Assists or determines size, scope, impacts, risk, budget and strategy for initiatives that are corporate wide and have substantial impact to bottom line.
- Provide requirements, tools, direction and oversight to business units performing their own solution preparation (for less complex projects) to ensure standards are met.
- May also be responsible to miscellaneous business administrative initiatives
Candidates for this position are expected to be able to perform the following:
- Lead teams to support change control/change management process from ideation to completion
- Acts as consultative partner and liaison between, implementation consultants, business lines, support groups, and technical resources
- Will oversee training and provide guidance and expertise to staff
- Build a high performing team through coaching, mentoring and developing team members
- Managerial duties including accurate project tracking and knowledge of the initiatives underway on the team
- Proactively manage risk by anticipating, identifying, analyzing and minimizing risks over the course of their initiatives
- 7+ years of implementation experience, business process experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of leadership experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience leading team members and/or resources without direct authority
- Knowledge of Change Management
- 4-year degree
- Management experience
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0035538 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top