Implementation Consultant Military Apprenticeship 4
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
As an apprentice with the U.S. Department of Labor's Apprenticeship USA program, performs a variety of structured duties, including a combination of on-the-job training, coursework and mentorship, under the supervision of a hiring manager, program manager and a mentor. Upon successful completion of apprenticeship, will have gained proficiency and experience in matrix leadership to cross-functional teams, implementation strategy development and consultation to assume duties of a fully functioning Implementation Consultant 4.
Flexibility to work a wide range of shifts when needed to support BRD, FSD, Testing, Install and Post-Install Conference Calls. This may include weekdays before 8 am, after 5 pm and some weekend hours, typically around the quarterly system releases (Feb, May, Aug & Nov).
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation or change management
- 4+ years of military experience
- Military intelligence or analytics experience related to operations management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Experience collecting, recording, analyzing and processing information/data
- Ability to meet prescribed deadlines and target goals
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
NV-Las Vegas: 4455 Spring Mountain Rd - Las Vegas, NV
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0204370 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top