Implementation Consultant 3
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
With approximately 13,700 team members, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through various channels — digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact center (phone, email, and correspondence). WFVC’s vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, and anywhere. Over 32 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives, and our customer-facing contact centers support approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. Whether our customers connect with us online or by phone, email, or in writing, WFVC is positioned to satisfy our customers’ financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Implementation Consultant 3 will join WFVC’s External & Contact Center Customer Communications (EC4) team. This team is responsible for a broad scope of external and customer communication needs including customer letters, emails, texts and chat, customer and marketing communications, partner communications, and reactive media relations for all lines of business in the contact center channel. This high profile position will consult with project managers and project teams to establish appropriate implementation strategy, methods and plans for strategic initiatives that impact multiple or organization-wide systems, workflows or products with high risk.
We are seeking an implementation expert who is well-versed in project roles and able to understand, document, and execute detailed tasks to ensure correct information is sent to customers and account applicants.
Roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and manage the team’s Formality workflow tool, which houses the business rules and information that drives delivery of requested and regulatory information sent to consumer and business customers
- Outside of standard projects:
- Manage queue of outstanding correspondence changes and negotiate timelines for updates with technical resources based on availability (e.g., bundled quarterly or as needed)
- Coordinate documentation of business requirements
- Coordinate end-to-end testing and validation of WFVC Contact Center Communications with EC4, EUS, Fulfillment, and UAT
- Track defects and monitor final resolution of each item
- Act a project manager and testing coordinator with technical teams (e.g., L2, EUS, XCP, CIV, Mobius, MARS)
- Validate all correspondence changes (CRs and defects) have been successfully implemented, tracked, signed off, and communicated with all impacted LOBs and business partners from inception to implementation
- Within standard projects:
- Consult with communication consultants, project managers, and project teams to establish appropriate implementation strategy, methods, and plans for strategic initiatives that impact multiple systems with high risk
- Will assist in reviewing large quantities of user acceptance testing output in compressed timeframes
- Works with project teams and users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet established timelines
- Identifies best practices and creates new procedures as necessary
Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 2+ years of implementation experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, additional implementation experience, or a combination of both
- Exposure to the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) Contact Center policies, processes, and procedures
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Community Banking Retail Store Model and/or WFVC/Contact Center Model
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
- Process design or improvement experience
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirement development and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of all phases of project development and testing lifecycle
- Ability to manage multiple project and process implementations
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstration and presentation facilitation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Advanced Microsoft Visio skills
- Adobe experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Management Systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Hogan
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIV (Customer Information View) application
Other Desired Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Wells Fargo Brand, Email, and Customer Friendly standards and guidelines
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0210221 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top