IAM Compliance Technical Analyst (Bus Sys Cons 3)
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Enterprise Risk Management Technology team is seeking a lead technical analyst to act as a consultant to our Operational Risk partners and our business stakeholders in Enterprise Access Management. The team member's primary role will be to lead the team's compliance efforts in support of the Identity and Access Management application technical controls. This position will act as a liaison between the technology team and operational risk by providing and analyzing test data and conducting technical walkthroughs of application functionality. A primary function of this position will be performing analysis of highly complex business problems to identify risk and plan and coordinate vulnerabilities remediation. Team member will function as application Subject Matter Expert, working with our business partners and operational risk to answer questions, resolve issues and recommend changes. Team member will be responsible for the evaluation, development, and implementation of security standards and controls to ensure compliance with Enterprise Information Security policy, processes and standards. They will be responsible for working with the development team and the business to plan and coordinate releases to ensure compliance with Enterprise standards. Team member will be responsible for producing accurate metrics and reporting to ensure 100% transparency to our business and operational risk partners.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide Technical and Business support for the Identity and Access Management application.
- Act as a liaison between Enterprise Access Management (EAM) and Enterprise Risk Management Technology (ERMT) by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing Access Management solutions and procedures that mitigate risk and meet business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by evaluating systems and processes and providing recommendations on improvements to better mitigate risk and comply with information security policies.
- May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff
- Interpret and analyze vulnerability data to formulate remediation plan
- Collate data and create reports from a variety of data sources to communicate remediation plan to various internal stakeholders
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with business operations team to prioritize business and information needs
- Create and maintain Operational Procedure Guides
- Address issues and questions related to intended functionality of the Access Management systems
- Record and Track system defects and change requests from inception to implementation and close
- Escalate issues and concerns as appropriate.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Highly motivated and self-starter with the ability to prioritize workloads of self and team
- 3+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of data analysis experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of compliance and regulatory systems experience
- SQL experience
- SAS experience
- Mainframe experience
- IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Oracle Identity Management experience
- PAC2000 experience
- SharePoint experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, with advanced skills in Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of process analysis and improvement methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes, and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance or operational risk
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to develop, automate, and streamline: reports, analytical scorecards, and business reviews
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong presentation skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in presenting to business partners and leadership
- Experience working with offshore team members
- Experience in presenting to business partners and leadership
- Previous experience in communicating between technology and business partners
- Strong and effective technical problem-solving and including research skills
- Understanding of project planning in technical and fast paced environment
- Self-directed, well organized and detailed oriented individual
- Wells Fargo business analysis experience
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top