Human Resources Manager
- Developing a strong Wells Fargo Culture
- Building leadership capabilities
- Ensuring the HR Infrastructure is developed to support the growth in the Region
Role and Responsibilities:
- Client Support:
- Responsible for providing leadership for the coordinated delivery of all aspects of human resources management in assigned client portfolios, including but not limited to consultation, organizational development, talent management, diversity and inclusion, employee and labor relations, and coordination with talent acquisition
- Portfolio coverage may be a combination of revenue generating businesses a group of staff functions. Portfolios may be reassigned over time by direct supervisor. Partner with shared services to deliver international payroll, benefits, and compensation
- Partner with senior managers and US-based HR partners to strategize, define and resolve extremely complex issues
- Assist senior management teams in facilitating change leadership initiatives
- Develop and execute regional and/or country-specific HR strategies linked to organizational goals
- Ensure cross-organization linkages in order to optimize resources and minimize duplication
- Build proactive partnerships with US-based HR teams to ensure seamless HR support with off-shore employees
- Work with clients to build leadership competencies and high performing teams
- Interact frequently with all levels of managers concerning projects, policies and operational decisions
- Collaborate with the International Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Employee Relations and Learning teams on regional initiatives that support the businesses located in Hong Kong, Singapore, and South & Southeast Asia.
- Oversee the HR functions for assigned client portfolio and geographical coverage to create and implement high impact initiatives focused on team member engagement, talent acquisition and retention, development, international payroll and local/international compensation and benefits
- Manage projects of varying scope and complexity and actively participate in task forces, teams and other groups to achieve business goals
- HR Team:
- Directly manage a team of HR Consultants.
- Work with COEs in Employee Relations, Compensation, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition to deliver services to the LOBs or geographical coverage
- Work closely with regional Enterprise functions to deliver payroll and benefits to the region
- HR Management:
- Select, manage and develop a team of high performing managers.
- Create, at all levels of the HR organization, a highly engaged workforce.
- Create an environment in which information freely flows up and down the Wholesale Banking and Shared Services HR organizations.
- Ensure compliance with all HR-related internal controls and external laws and regulations.
- Ensure that consultants deliver on service level agreement expectations/commitments.
- Drive ongoing learning environment ensuring strong competencies across country-specific regulatory and market environments
- Build strong partnerships with HR managers of US Shared Services functions to leverage the delivery of service to clients.
Market Skills and Certifications
Education and Qualifications:
- Successful experience in providing outstanding HR client support as a trusted, business driven, results oriented leader to include 10 plus years of progressively more responsible HR management experience, including international experience in a large corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement strategic plans in a multi-location, international and highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners, peers and team members
- Excellent consulting, collaborative, influencing and partnering abilities with business executives/leaders and HR partners
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive change and influence the adoption of new ideas/processes/programs
- Demonstrated general management skills, including the ability to manage risk, budgets, resources, projects and people
- Demonstrated success in building and leading a team of high performing professionals, including the ability to manage managers
- Significant HR knowledge, including, but not limited to, culture and diversity, change leadership, organizational development, compensation, payroll, benefits, HRIS, employee and labor relations, recruitment, talent planning, and general management practices
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and enable others to focus on critical goals and targets.
- Graduate degree in a related discipline preferred
- Ability to travel to locations within Asia
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top