HR Support Analyst
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Corporate Services team supports the offshoring activities of multiple lines of business and the corporate risk management organization with their needs in current and expected demand for business process risk management.
About the Role
Act as Subject Matter Experts on all key systems, and corporate policies related to compliance governance.
- Research, analyze, and present solution to Reports to Managers' requests
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Policy guidelines.
- Handle responses for critical and complex escalations
- Prepare daily, weekly and ad hoc reports
- Proper queue management to ensure all cases and escalations are processed within service level agreement.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Actively initiate, implement and participate in different projects to improve accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness within the operations
Market Skills and Certifications
- Interested candidates must be a graduate of any 4-year program
- With at least 3 years experience in working with a Shared Services environment, preferably HR
- Candidate must have background in research and analysis
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures and manage confidential information
- Must be keen to details and has background in conducting research and analysis
- Exposure in work procedures and follow-throughs
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Above average reporting and presentation skills, using Excel (vlookup, pivot tables etc)
- Must be willing to work in rotating shift/schedule (day shift, midshift, night shift)
- Work location: Upper McKinley, BGC, Taguig City
Back to top