HR Support Analyst
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
- Act as Subject Matter Experts on all key systems, and corporate policies related to compliance governance
- Research, analyze, and present solution to Reports to Managers' requests
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Policy guidelines.
- Handle responses for critical and complex escalations
- Prepare daily, weekly and ad hoc reports
- Proper queue management to ensure all cases and escalations are processed within service level agreement.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Actively initiate, implement and participate in different projects to improve accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness within the operations
Market Skills and Certifications
- Interested candidates must be a graduate of any 4-year program
- With at least 3 years experience in working with a Shared Services environment, preferably HR
- Candidate must have background in research and analysis
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures and manage confidential information
- Must be keen to details and has background in conducting research and analysis
- Exposure in work procedures and follow-throughs
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Above average reporting and presentation skills, using Excel (vlookup, pivot tables etc)
- Mus t be willing to work in rotating shift/schedule (day shift, midshift, night shift)
- Work location: Upper McKinley, BGC, Taguig City
Internal only: Interested team members must have at least 12 months tenure in current role and not under current Corrective Action . Team members should inform their manager prior application for career coaching and consultation on how the position you have applied fits in your career development plan
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top