HR Specialist - Temporary
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Hong Kong, London and Seoul.
The HR team has a new opportunity for an experienced HR Operations / Administrator to join the team on a temporary basis for nine months based in America Square, London.
- Review and understand departmental spreadsheets and work with COE groups to ensure they are within set GPDR guidelines
- Audit Physical and E-Files to make sure we are only keeping essential documents in line with GDPR
- Partner with Brexit PMO & BIC team to ensure updates shared and work aligns.
- Look at BAU HR Ops processes to ensure future compliance of GDPR
- Stepping stone to learn lots about HR
Market Skills and Certifications
- Proficient in MS office.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Analysing ability.
- Eye for Detail
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top