HR Policy Manager
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Responsible for enterprise policy and process development, governance, implementation, and communication.
About the Role
The Global HR Policy Consultant leads cross-functional project teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of policies and initiatives, as well as supports processes, tools, and training. This role leads the creation of in-country HR policy documents (e.g., Team Member Handbooks), oversight of policy management standards and governance, and supports development of HR policies and programs across the Wells Fargo global footprint. The primary focus for this role is our EGS (Enterprise Global Services) work locations in India and the Philippines.
- Maintain a deep understanding of HR policies and practices globally, and specifically for India and the Philippines, in the context of enterprise strategies, initiatives and priorities.
- Design, develop, and implement country-specific HR policies and procedures, including updating and maintaining the EGS Team Member Handbooks.
- Partner with the Corporate Policy Office, Risk and Compliance, HR Consulting teams Legal and HR COEs to ensure compliance with the Policy Management Policy during the development, review, approval, and publishing process for country and COE-specific policies and standards, and provide credible challenge as appropriate.
- Develop supporting resources, processes, and controls to ensure effective implementation and oversight of policies and programs. Analyze and respond to policy requests and provide subject matter policy expertise, including consultation on policy application, interpretation, and risk mitigation.
- Utilize internal and external benchmarking information and research, and analyze data to make strategic assessments and recommendations.
- Represent and/or lead HR policy on various functional and enterprise project teams.
- Conduct internal and external benchmarking and research and analyze data to make strategic assessments and recommendations.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 6+ years of human resources experience including 2+ years' experience with risk management, policy development or policy administration, which may include experience using the Policy Management System as a policy contact, development team member, or reviewer of other policies and standards.
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with policy application, interpretation, and consultation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources policies and processes
- International Human Resources knowledge and experience, preferably with responsibility for India and/or the Philippines
- Familiarity with corporate policy management requirements.
Back to top