HR Customer Service Rep
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About the role
This HR CSR position is primarily responsible for answering incoming telephone calls from Wells Fargo team members in a call center environment. The calls are related to questions or problems team members may have related to Wells Fargo benefit plans, payroll, policies, programs and on-line tools associated with human resources. This CSR uses traditional and online human resource systems to document transactional work and educate team members on human resource related topics. This job should only be used in the Corporate HR Services Center.
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls from Wells Fargo team members in a call center environment
- Will provide support through calls regarding questions or problems team members may have related to Wells Fargo benefit plans, payroll, policies, programs and on-line tools associated with human resources
- Will be using traditional and online human resource systems to document transactional work and educate team members on human resource related topics
Market Skills and Certifications
- Candidate must be a college graduate or has completed 2 years in college
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of customer service experience in a contact center environment
- Candidate must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Candidate must be amenable to work on arotating shift/ night shift
Internal only : Interested team members must have at least 12 months tenure in current role and not under current Corrective Action. Team members should inform their manager prior application for career coaching and consultation on how the position you have applied fits in your career development plan.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top