Home Equity Customer Service Representative (LO) 1
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Home Equity originator (Source: Company sources; Based on new commitments)
Our Home Equity team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. This organization provides service to customers from the point of application submission, all the way to funding.
The Home Equity Customer Service Representative (LO) 1 answers inquiries, resolves problems, offers products and services to our existing Home Equity customers based on their needs.
Responsible for responding to routine to complex inquiries and complaints from customers regarding consumer, business, or credit card products and services. Assesses customer needs and recommends alternative products or services. Requires basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and applications and utilize search tools to find information.
This is a full time opportunity to work in a professional environment that handles inquiries concerning Home Equity accounts.
This position supports the Home Equity division of Wells Fargo in Roanoke, VA.
Location: 7711 Plantation Road – Roanoke, VA
Monday, 3/6/17; Paid training from 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday for approx. 5 weeks.
Work Shifts: 10:30am-7pm Monday-Friday, 9a-5:30p Saturday or Sunday shift with one weekday off. ***Shifts will be assigned based on business need with consideration to New Hire preferences.
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
- Progressive Career Path| Customer Service Representative (LO) 1, Customer Service Representative (LO) 2, Customer Service Representative (LO) 3, Customer Service Representative (LO) 4, Customer Service Representative (LO) 5, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Our Customer Service Representatives (LO) have also moved on to risk, quality assurance, research/remediation, loan administration, etc.
- Salary | Highly Competitive Salary!
- Monthly incentive | Earn additional compensation through our monthly incentive program!
- 401(k) | 6% company match!
- PTO | New team members will receive 18 days paid time off PLUS 8 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program | Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts!
This position is eligible to participate in the Home Equity Customer Service Incentive Compensation Plan.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- ***Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
To move forward in the process, you must ensure you have a valid email address and phone number listed in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Call center customer service experience
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer products, policies, and procedures within a call center environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Softphone
- Knowledge and understanding of EmpowerWFM (EWFM) Scheduling System
- Knowledge and understanding of NICE Call Recording
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
VA-Roanoke: Min: $24,900 Mid: $27,000
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd – Roanoke, VA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0055444 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top