Global Product Manager 5- Healthcare Industry
Treasury Management Product
An exciting opportunity in the Treasury Management Product team to manage our suite of Healthcare industry products. This position will focus on growing our customer base by offering superior healthcare supplier payments, claims management and patient receivables product solutions. This role will be responsible for end to end product management including managing several vendor relationships, billing, product positioning, product financials, product strategy, and customer experience enhancements. The ability to lead, develop and maintain close working partnerships with areas such as sales, service and implementation teams will be critical for this role. This position will manage other Product Managers with the same Healthcare focus .
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, strategic planning or a combination of both, with one or a combination of the following: treasury, trade or payments products
- 3+ years of healthcare industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of treasury management, healthcare payer and provider needs, and bank operations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and managing product financials
- Strong project management experience related to product development and/or client solutions
- Experienced in building solutions and addressing problems that directly impact Treasury Management customers
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0014921 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top