Global Product Manager 5
- Minneapolis, MN
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
This senior product manager role is responsible for leading the development and management of new WFMS payment gateway solutions for various markets and customer segments, both domestic and international.
This role will play a key part in driving the strategy, evaluation, recommendation, and execution of new payment gateway solutions. This person will work directly with senior stakeholders across the business to collaborate and contribute to the future product vision for payment gateway product solutions.
- 6+ years of financial industry experience
- 10+ years of experience in product management, strategic planning or a combination of both, with one or a combination of the following: treasury, trade or payments products
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in electronic payments or payment card industry or merchant acquiring.
- Demonstrated experience with complex products that require understanding of underlying platform functionality, transaction processing flows, data transmission technology, and/or new business services / API / SDK technology.
- Demonstrated product delivery experience commercializing new business opportunities from concept to reality, with an emphasis on innovation and simplified customer experience.
- Demonstrated track record of working effectively in a team environment, across all organizational levels, and building superior partnerships with a broad set of partners.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in building presentations and communications, with ability to simplify the complex.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top