Global Payment Sales, Regional Sales Manager
Market Job Description Work for a company that you can grow with.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through various distribution channels around the world. We’re headquartered in San Francisco and do business with 70 million customers and one in three US households. Wells Fargo has approximately 268,000 team members in 36 countries and territories across our more than 90 businesses.
Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all its customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. A key focus of that vision is serving the increasing financial needs of financial institutions, non-bank financial institutions and corporates.
In APAC we have 9 representative offices and we cover a diverse range of businesses that includes Global Financial Institutions, Global Banking, Global Payments Services, International Trade Services, Foreign Exchange, Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Wells Fargo Securities and Wealth and Investment Management
Based in Singapore, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and partnering with the Relationship Managers, the GFI Payment Services Regional Sales Manager is the primary client contact for all GFI Payment related matters and has the responsibility to lead, manage and develop payment related business activities with select Financial Institutions in Thailand and Laos with a goal of achieving the revenue targets assigned. Focus is on promoting commercial payments, trade payments and treasury settlements as well as the related liquidity products. In USD, Euro, RMB and many other international currencies.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Sales experience with financial institutions and product knowledge of international high value payments including treasury settlements, commercial payments and trade settlements.
- An awareness of foreign exchange services is an advantage
- Client focused and service orientated with experience selling payment solutions to achieve the client’s business requirements (Consultative Selling)
- Self – motivated with a strong revenue goal orientation and can work well in a team orientated environment
- Good influencing skills and comfortable working in a matrix organizational environment
- Ability to work across all levels of a client’s organization as well as interfacing across functional areas (operations, network management, product management)
- Well-developed presentation & training skills
- Understanding of competitive and banking trends in the country
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top