Germany Relationship Manager
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Ireland, Beijing, Canada, Cayman Islands & Dubai International Financial Centre.
Main function of the job:
Reporting to the Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) the Germany Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for negotiating and maintaining existing vendor relationships in the currently served industries within Commercial Distribution Finance. The RA acts as the intermediary between client and Wells Fargo under the direction of the SRM to deliver client expectations, growth targets, financing support and operational/commercial issues.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Execute Customer Account Plans as directed by the SRM for each account which detail collective priorities and maintain plans as living documents
- Supporting Country Sales Leaders in sourcing opportunities
- Act as a contact person and intermediary between vendor and German country teams to deliver prompt resolution on operational/commercial issues and provide periodic reporting/updates
- Ensure that all opportunities are maintained up to date on the CRM tool
- Understand Vendors strategy/plans as directed by the SRM and execute action plans for CDF to ensure OEM's needs are met
- Build strong personal contacts into local vendor base to enable accurate forecasting of credit lines and customer requirements.
- Maintain accountability for new and existing submissions to credit committee, ensuring that CDF is in receipt of the latest financial information required to support all submissions
- Responsible for ensuring that Vendor returned documentation is in line with approval sanction
- Under direction of SRM ensure that approved programs (rates and terms) are correctly input into operating system in a timely manner
- Proactively work to build CDF's profile by participating in Vendor dealer meetings, relevant trade shows and industry association meetings.
Market Skills and Certifications
- The individual will possess strong creativity and imagination, have excellent communication skills and be able to work across multiple functions to execute coverage plans
- Must have the commercial, numerical and finance skills to solve for local customer issues and to improve the customer's commercial position
- A passion for the industries served
- Ability to deal with complex Vendor/distributor/dealer agreements, and their relationships across Germany and relevant countries
- Acute commercial awareness
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as required
- Fluency in English and German
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Senior Business Initiatives Leader for the Innovation Group
Kelli leads a team within Wells Fargo’s Innovation Group. Her team’s focus is to work with areas of the business on engagement and collaboration to help advance their innovation and technology strategies.
Back to top