Germany Relationship Associate
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Reporting to the Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) the Germany Relationship Associate (RA) is responsible for negotiating and maintaining existing vendor relationships in the currently served industries within Commercial Distribution Finance. The RA acts as the intermediary between client and Wells Fargo under the direction of the SRM to deliver client expectations, growth targets, financing support and operational/commercial issues.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Execute Customer Account Plans as directed by the SRM for each account which detail collective priorities and maintain plans as living documents
- Supporting Country Sales Leaders in sourcing opportunities
- Act as a contact person and intermediary between vendor and German country teams to deliver prompt resolution on operational/commercial issues and provide periodic reporting/updates
- Ensure that all opportunities are maintained up to date on the CRM tool
- Understand Vendors strategy/plans as directed by the SRM and execute action plans for CDF to ensure OEM's needs are met
- Build strong personal contacts into local vendor base to enable accurate forecasting of credit lines and customer requirements.
- Maintain accountability for new and existing submissions to credit committee, ensuring that CDF is in receipt of the latest financial information required to support all submissions
- Responsible for ensuring that Vendor returned documentation is in line with approval sanction
- Under direction of SRM ensure that approved programs (rates and terms) are correctly input into operating system in a timely manner
- Proactively work to build CDF's profile by participating in Vendor dealer meetings, relevant trade shows and industry association meetings.
Market Skills and Certifications
- The individual will possess strong creativity and imagination, have excellent communication skills and be able to work across multiple functions to execute coverage plans
- Beneficial to have the commercial, numerical and finance skills to solve for local customer issues and to improve the customer's commercial position
- A passion for the industries served
- Ability to deal with complex Vendor/distributor/dealer agreements, and their relationships across Germany and relevant countries
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as required
- Fluency in German and English
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top