FX Product Manager 4
The Product Manager will work with intra and interdivisional stakeholders to initiate and roadmap system development programs that leverage strategic FX data platforms to deliver reporting and analytics capabilities in support of key constituencies including regulators, traders, salespeople, management, etc. This individual will coordinate with key stakeholders including FX/ITM Sales and Trading, Operations, Compliance, Legal, Client Documentation, Technology, QA, and Enterprise partners, notably Wells Fargo Securities, to capture and produce business requirements documents, logical architecture and development plans.
This position is subject to Dodd-Frank Background Screening Requirements, including successful completion and clearing of a background screen. Applicants are subject to a new screen to comply with Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act which states that Associated Persons (AP) cannot be subject to statutory disqualification. Under industry regulations, an AP is defined as a team member who solicits or accepts client orders for swaps. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and are required to report certain incidents.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company._They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 7+ years of experience in product management; in one or a combination of the following: capital markets, investment banking, treasury banking, technology, or foreign exchange
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in product management, strategic planning or a combination of both, within one or a combination of the following: delivering data as a product, BI reporting, data analytics, Hadoop technology, data visualization
- 5+ years of experience working with technology teams and systems to build complex platforms and solutions
- Exposure to financial products, in particular FX-related, targeted to wealth management and/or asset management clients
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships
- Strategic, long-term thinking and approach to solving problems
- Ability to present to decision makers in a professional and confident manner
- Knowledge and understanding of international business banking
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0048290 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top