Fraud Prevention Consultant 2
Wells Fargo Treasury Management Fraud Prevention Services provides consultation, performs case investigations, and fulfills tangential technical support needs to small business, middle-market, and corporate/wholesale end-users related to the implementation and use of various eCommerce applications used by these clients to manage receivables, initiate payment transactions, and produce reporting. Through two contact centers on each coast, this group provides fraud prevention consultation and interdiction via phone support and email channels to eCommerce application end-users and their respective IT personnel, as well as assisting internal customers, which includes customer service, sales officers, relationship managers, product management, technology/operations.
- Identifies and investigates complex financial crime transactions/referrals with moderate to high risk. Investigates potential financial crime fraud scenarios directly with the end-user by confirming various aspects of login activity, or money movement transactional activity. Determines case liability and impact. Prepares required documentation and refers to appropriate departments and/or business leaders. Act as a liaison between customer and internal parties (fraud prevention investigations, customer service officer, relationship manager, sales officer, product support, and application technology development groups) to coordinate satisfactory resolution
- Provides technical assistance related to infected/compromised end-user's workstation/network infrastructure. Intermediate level of technical support for eCommerce products and functionality, including but not limited to network connectivity, internet browser troubleshooting/display issues, transactional inconsistencies and out of pattern activity
- Consultation service provided to customers regarding different types of phishing emails, social engineering, malware variants, and cyber threats. Provide best practices to prevent a compromised online session, unauthorized money movement activity, or malicious software intrusions. Dual custody guidance to reduce company's online fraud risk, and the establishment of new user credentials
- Performs case management, investigation, and research for customers related to eCommerce products. Proactively works with the impacted end-user and ensures proper resolution through tracking, monitoring, and necessary actions/escalations
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: fraud, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, investigations of financial crimes transactions or policy violations, risk management, or compliance; or a BS/BA degree or higher in applied sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or criminal justice, with 1+ year of experience in the foregoing
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Cisco Certified network Associate (CCNA)
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4 year college degree in business, criminal justice or technology related field
- Advanced knowledge of Treasury Management/eCommerce products
- Comptia Security+
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Comptia Network+
- Comptia A+ Certification
- Apple iOS Certification
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Advanced knowledge of anti-malware solutions
- Understanding of computer networking, including but not limited to: local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), internet service provision (ISP), internet protocol (IP), local machine and group security policies, firewalls, and web proxy/content filtering
- Understanding of end-user operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, and Apple OS X versions (Leopard/Lion/Yosemite etc.)
- Understanding of commercial web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0017405 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top