Fraud & Claims Operations Manager
- Manila, Philippines
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Responsible for reviewing programs, processes, claims, documentation, and/or files to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or government regulations.
- Functions may include: evaluating in-process, closed, cancelled credit applications, insurance claims, accounts, systems and/or files to ensure company standards are met
- Ensuring corrective action on exceptions and problems; providing guidance to lenders and other staff regarding documentation and underwriting requirements
- Ensuring required data is input to appropriate system for tracking and recording
- Performing ongoing file reviews and generating reports summarizing results
- May identify risks and problem areas and recommend standards, policies, and procedures to improve performance
- May design and conduct training programs.
- Responsible for supervision of staff responding to inquiries, complaints and disputes from internal and external customers, clients, investors, banks, and/or merchants regarding disputes, claims and financial services.
- Duties may include resolving escalated problems, communicating information orally or in writing to team members, customers, banks, merchants or other departments and/or senior management
- Training and coaching staff, writing and conducting performance evaluations,
- Assisting in employment decisions and setting and meeting/exceeding performance standard
- May manage workflow, quality of service and provide input to scheduling.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree Course
- More than 6 years experience in the BPO / GIC industry
- With at least 4 years experience as people manager
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top