About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Manila, Philippines and in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Operations team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Operations teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of Consumer Banking, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI) and Community banking.
About the Role
Our Fraud Analysts, internally known as Research/Remediation Analysts cover one or more of the following areas: underwriting, regulatory compliance, fraud, fair lending, and servicing.
- Our Research/Remediation Analysts respond to and research and resolve escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by management committee members, agencies, and/or senior business leaders.
- Research/Remediation Analysts perform intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions).
- Our Research/Remediation Analysts communicate with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulators, bankers) to ensure resolution/negotiation of sensitive and/or time-critical matters.
- Research/Remediation Analysts may serve as an intermediary to resolve disputed matters; negotiates and enacts settlements and recommend standards, policies, and/or procedures to correct deficiencies.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Completed at least 2nd year college
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience is a must
- Experience in Fraud or Disputes services is an advantage
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top