Fixed Income Liquid Products Curve Engineer / Developer - Java
Capital Markets Technolgy, is looking for a Tech Lead to act as a senior developer and architect to be a contributor and lead for the Fixed Income Liquid Products Curve applications. The individual will work on a number of complex applications across risk and pricing and be based in Charlotte, NC. .
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of fixed Income experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of Messaging experience – Solace Messaging is strongly preferred
- Curve Build Experience is a strong preference – Liquid Products
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0067021 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top