Financial Relationship Advisor
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Job Description: Participates in the Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Relationship Advisor (FRA) training program on a full-time basis. Will be fully trained and supported with the tools and resources needed to serve as an advisor to clients, provide sound financial advice and counsel consistent with client goals and risk tolerance. Must pass the Series 7 exam, the Series 66 (or combined 63 and 65), complete online training, participate in classroom training, pass Compliance exams on products and suitability, and complete all activity requirements of the program. After the full-time structured training program has been successfully completed, team members will enter our FRA Graduate Program.
In addition to the professional qualifications outlined above, we are specifically looking for team members who have the following background:
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Powerful communicator who reflects professional presence and is confident in interactions with clients and business partners
- Self-driven, independent team member who effectively prioritizes and executes tasks; and embraces new challenges
- Highly dynamic individual who thrives in an interdependent team environment
After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position. Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status such as Optional Practical Training (OPT). Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis#INDEED.
- 1+ year of customer service experience, business development experience, or a combination of both; or 2+ years of financial services experience; or 2+ years of military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher and 6+ months of financial services experience
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Financial services experience
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Established network in the local market
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63 & 65) or FINRA recognized equivalents must be obtained to remain in this position.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 120 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0051369 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top