Financial Relationship Advisor
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
You have a proven track record of success but you're looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you'll find that opportunity. You'll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA): Wells Fargo Advisors operates the nation's third-largest Brokerage business with 15,134 Financial Advisors and 3,883 licensed bankers in retail stores across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administer $1.4 trillion in client assets. Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients is provided through distinct business channels supported by established products, services and technology.
The Financial Relationship Advisor (FRA) will be responsible for meeting the financial needs of existing WFA clients within a branch, market/complex through consistent client contact, as well as retaining and growing client asset under management. Following WFA established practices and guidelines.
Participates in the Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Relationship Advisor (FRA) training program on a full-time basis. Will be fully trained and supported with the tools and resources needed to serve as an advisor to clients, provide sound financial advice and counsel consistent with client goals and risk tolerance. Must pass the Series 7 exam, the Series 66 (or combined 63 and 65), complete online training, participate in classroom training, pass Compliance exams on products and suitability, and complete all activity requirements of the program. After the full-time structured training program has been successfully completed, team members will enter our FRA Graduate Program.
- The FRA will connect with clients, either in person or via telephone, to collect financial information, assess investment profile, and provide clients with financial related advice consistent with client goals and risk tolerance;
- Ensure appropriate documentation of each client contact;
- Leverage local and centralized resources of the firm to include key product and service groups, in order to meet the clients' range of financial needs.
- In addition, the FRA will be responsible for providing expertise to clients regarding advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and determine which financial products are suitable for client needs and financial circumstances.
- The FRA will provide exceptional service to clients as well as meet sales goals.
- Not eligible for residential real estate financing referral compensation.
- After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status such as Optional Practical Training (OPT). Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- 1+ year of customer service experience, business development experience, or a combination of both; or 2+ years of financial services experience; or 2+ years of military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher and 6+ months of financial services experience
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63 & 65) or FINRA recognized equivalents must be obtained to remain in this position.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within 120 days of hire date. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0051380 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top