Financial Crimes Supervisor Military Apprentice 1
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Consumer Lending, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
The Integrated Claims Call Center (ICCC) has an opening for a motivated Financial Crimes Supervisor 1 responsible for supervising team members who provide quality customer service to our ATM/Debit Card and ACH Check fraud customers. Duties may include: supervising workflow and quality of Financial Crimes Specialist; working with management team to identify problems and improve customer service levels; interfacing with other bank departments; correspondent banks and/or vendors to resolve issues; communicating company and unit policy, procedures, and practices to customers and agents; making employment decisions and setting performance standards; training and coaching staff; writing and conducting performance evaluations; performing budgetary, product and/or business case analysis; researching/analyzing special projects as assigned.
- Managing the work flow of the unit to ensure the quality, timeliness and accuracy of all work processes.
- Selection, training and development of phone staff. Development includes conducting monthly 1:1's, team meetings, fostering career progression.
- Writing and conducting of staff performance evaluations.
- Evaluation and implementation of departmental performance standards.
- Development and implementation of standardized work processes across the department.
- Matrix management of budget dollars.
- Participate and/or manage related departmental and projects.
11-8 on Sat
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance or budgetary responsibility, criminal justice, mathematics, statistics or investigations of financial crimes or policy violations
- 4+ years of military experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Call center experience
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback to staff
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Hogan experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo DAT (Disputes Automated Tracking) application or CLAIMS application
- Knowledge and understanding of ATM, ACH, or check fraud/debit card claim processing
- Knowledge and understanding of customer fraud claims
- Knowledge and understanding of claims processing: Visa rules and regulations, regulation E, NACHA rules and regulations
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0208736 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top