Financial Crimes Sup 2
Market Job Description Responsible for a team within a financial crimes program that ensures proactive identification, prevention execution, detection and recovery. Resolves escalated issues; communicates with customers, vendors, other departments and financial crimes management. Responsible for queue distribution management, ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts. Plans and manages a wide range of analytical and investigative activities. Works with financial crimes management to develop and implement department policies/procedures to maximize efficiency and customer service and ensure compliance with government regulations. Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, FACTA, etc. May participate in department projects. Establishes performance standards, evaluates performance, develops training materials and trains/coaches staff. Work is typically accomplished through supervisors and/or analysts/specialists; although higher-risk, more complex cases may require hands-on involvement. May manage a budget.
Additionally the candidate should have the below.
- At least 6+ years’ experience in AML transaction monitoring
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing a team of 5 or more
- Traditional products and institutional product knowledge
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of the financial regulatory environment and maintain awareness of current laws and regulations as it pertains to AML
- Strong institutional bank product knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and ability to work independently in a fast paced development and production support environment
- Experience performing quality assurance, audit reviews or other testing
- Able to perform analysis and problem identification, determine solutions and best execution and able to work under specific
- Excellent oral, written and analytical skills
- Strong client-relations skills and ability to partner with clients to develop practical solutions that meet business needs while
- remaining compliant with applicable laws and regulations
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Strong sense of integrity and ethical leadership
- Strong team-orientation
- Microsoft Office Suite
Market Skills and Certifications ACAMS would be an added advantage
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top