Financial Crimes Specialist - Call Center 2
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision – and design every product and service – with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
Start your new career with Wells Fargo supporting our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention group. Consistent growth is creating opportunities for you to become part of a successful team in our Integrated Claims Call Center (ICCC) here in Sioux Falls. We are seeking fifteen ambitious individuals with a drive to succeed as we continue to expand. If you have one plus year of customer service experience as well as excellent verbal and decision making skills you could become part of a dynamic team providing exceptional customer service for our ATM/Debit card, ACH and Check fraud card customers.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced production oriented call center environment. You will be expected to respond to our inbound customer inquiries while meeting or exceeding quality standards. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to conduct thorough questionnaires while documenting and researching all required information to assist the customer in resolving their fraud or merchant dispute. The nature of claims handled can be complex; therefore, direct communication with merchants is often required to resolve customer disputes.
This position will start on March 6, 2017. Your success in this position is critical especially during the first six weeks of paid training held Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. During this period we have high expectations for your attendance. Once training is completed, the schedule you were hired for will be effective.
We are hiring for following schedule:
11:30am-8pm during the week and 10:30am-7pm on Saturday
- Days off for the week will be Sunday and one set day during the week.
- 6+ months of call center experience; or 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in criminal justice
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Debit card experience
- Experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers
- General ledger experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation CC or DD
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0208736 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top