Financial Crimes Consultant 4
Wholesale Financial Crimes Risk & Compliance (WFCRC) establishes Wholesale-level BSA/AML, OFAC, customer due diligence and other financial crimes programs that are consistent with policies established by FCRM. This new role is part of the Wholesale Customer Due Diligence (CDD) team and will help support CDD program activities including large scale initiatives in the on-boarding tools, and process change management.
- Supports creation and delivery of training for regulatory process changes
- Gathers program metrics for larger aggregation
- Supports the review of results from Quality Assessment and remediation activities and required program follow up.
- Performs policy and procedure reviews and writes recommendations
- Drives and supports CDD program governance
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: fraud, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, investigations of financial crimes transactions or policy violations, risk management, or compliance; or a BS/BA degree or higher in applied sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or criminal justice and 4+ years experience in the foregoing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Solid problem solving skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of wholesale banking products and services
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
Other Desired Qualifications
- At least 4+ years working in a role handling KYC, CIP, CDD or BSA compliance issues
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0013165 CORP RISK/CORPORATE RISK
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top