Financial Control and Reporting Accountant
Market Job Description Responsibilities:
- Develop and perform financial control tasks (analytical review, transaction analysis, reconciliations).
- Produce monthly financial control reports, including substantiation of GL balances, revenue analysis and business line commentary.
- Provide support to the regulatory reporting team in delivering monthly and quarterly returns.
- Produce monthly financial accounts for management review.
- Prepare annual entity budgets.
- Provide periodic financial forecasts to group tax.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and be primary point of contact for external audit teams.
- Perform various ad hoc tasks for expansion and entity integration projects
Market Skills and Certifications
- Degree educated (finance/accounting related an advantage).
- Ambition for a career as an accounting professional within the financial services industry.
- Qualified Accountant – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- An interest and understanding of the financial services industry and related products.
- Experience within a financial services firm an advantage.
- Strong excel skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Intuitive, fast learner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with a team structure.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good time management & organisational skills
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top