Financial Consultant 4
The position is within Wholesale Finance, supporting the FCM (Futures Commission Merchant) within Wells Fargo Securities. The FCM is in the business of both executing and clearing Derivatives on various Exchanges, for both internal (House) and external clients. The derivative products are mainly Exchange Traded Futures, Options on Futures, and Cleared Swaps. The position will work closely with Operations, Group Control, Regulatory, the Front-Office and other business partners.
Main Job functions will include:
- Daily Profit & Loss reporting - using MS Access, Excel
- Daily & Month-end preparation of Balance Sheet
- Daily Funding – Repo analysis
- Monthly analysis of all Expenses
- Monthly preparation of, and analysis for all ‘Error’ trades
- Participation in Testing – UAT efforts
- Monthly preparation of Financial Statements
- 6+ years of finance experience
- An active Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Working knowledge of financial securities, and the accounting treatment for them
- Ability to work well within a group environment, as well as individually (with minimum supervision)
- Must be flexible, diligent, detail oriented, self-motivated and demonstrate a desire and capacity to learn and to excel in new functions
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel and ESSBASE, as well as have the ability to query data in Microsoft Access.
- Recent experience supporting an FCM business from an accounting/finance perspective, with knowledge of the Regulatory environment.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Back to top