Financial Consultant 3
The Wells Fargo Enterprise Cost Allocation & Analytics team has an opportunity for an experienced financial professional looking for a unique and challenging role. This position will support the Wealth Investment Management (WIM) Staff & Retirement internal expense/costing processes and related systems, including the following responsibilities:
Support monthly internal expense updates, including communication of timelines, reporting and variance analysis in conjunction with the WIM Staff & Retirement channel services
Partner with the WIM Staff and WIM Retirement FP&A teams in the annual refresh and periodic review for potential enhancements of allocation methodologies
Assist in ad-hoc allocations reporting and analysis as requested by WIM Staff & Retirement business leaders
Partner with WIM Systems to validate monthly outbound and inbound internal expense allocations are functioning as designed and are in balance, researching and resolving any issues
Coordinate the development and maintenance of WIM expense pool mappings with WIM service provider channels, ensuring the mappings are consistent with cost pool drivers and descriptions
Participate on project teams as needed
- 4+ years of finance experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Access & Essbase experience preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, including technical finance skills and experience in data collection, analysis and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail; dedication to accuracy; ability to work under tight system deadlines and the ability to demonstrate positive behaviors while performing job responsibilities
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top