Financial Consultant 2
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) group of Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) has an opportunity for an experienced financial professional looking for a new and exciting challenge. The position will provide comprehensive analysis and reporting for Private Client Group (PCG) Finance team within Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA).
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Developing new and/or enhancing existing reports, presentation and workflows to allow for robust data analysis and timely delivery of information to customers such as the PCG Leadership team and Central FP&A.
- Responsible for monitoring, forecasting, analyzing and reporting on business trends around operating expenses.
- Partner with Regional Finance teams to complete annual planning, metric analysis, monthly close/forecasts, and semi-annual Fed stress tests along with expense management.
- Communicating concise, relevant, and actionable analysis to Manager and GFO (Group Financial Officer).
- Assisting with performing data integrity reviews of reports produced by the department.
- Leading and/or assisting in the facilitation of in-depth business analytics and ad-hoc financial reporting.
- Assisting with other department initiatives as directed.
- 3+ years of finance experience
Other Desired Qualifications
Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; financial modeling experience; technical finance skills; strong analytical skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail; ability to work under stringent deadlines; experience presenting business results to senior management; and the ability to demonstrate positive behaviors while performing job responsibilities.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top