At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Balance Sheet COE team supports the FP&A 9-Quarter rolling forecast and monthly interest rate risk scenarios, semi-annual Stress Tests, CCAR, and annual Resolution Planning forecast. We work in partnership with the Line of Business Finance Group and manage the production and analysis of the assets side of balance sheet, net interest income forecasting (including yields and matched maturity cost of funds).
The Balance Sheet COE is seeking an energetic finance profession to performing following functions:
- Work closely with respective Line of Business Finance teams, Corporate Treasury and Modeling COE to support new volume pricing and MMCOF assumptions in the 9-Quarter forecast.
- Coordinate and provide monthly/quarterly commentary of forecast variance.
- Coordinate and document management overlays based on various stress risk scenarios for CCAR and MCST.
Key competencies associated with this role are Focus on Results, Interpersonal Skills and Personal Capabilities as understanding the process and results are critical and various constituents are part of the overall process.
Locations : Charlotte, NC; Phoenix, AZ
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases: SQL
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- Hyperion Essbase experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Prior experience in reporting, variance analysis and complex financial analysis
- Balance Sheet experience
- Must be able to work independently, problem-solve and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0217063 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top