Fin Plan & Controls Analyst 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Team manages a team of subject matter experts providing very detailed Enterprise Finance plans, tracks, analyzes and reports financial results, manages the company's balance sheet, including funding, capital and investments; oversees internal real estate needs; drives acquisitions; is responsible for financial controls; and leads corporate strategy.
About the Role
This leadership role requires a developed understanding of Enterprise Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately. It works with capital markets to provide lowest possible costs of incremental funding, subject to capital and financial risk management constraints. It improves financial performance by analyzing business unit performance and recommending areas of improvement. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
- Perform a wide range of complex analysis related to balance sheet and risk exposures, particularly interest rate risk and stress testing.
- Define and coordinate asset liability management model solutions and enhancements.
- Assess model performance through validation, back-testing, assumption review, and recommendation of ongoing improvements.
- Develop tools, templates, and documentations for stress testing, risk analysis and process improvement purposes.
- Coordinate research and reconciliation efforts among internal partners within Wholesale, across lines of business and corporate areas.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, and provide presentations, reports, and documentations for management and stress-testing.
- Monthly Yield and Volume analysis during the close process.
- Integrating analysis of multiple businesses balance sheet.
- Directing improvements to asset-liability management models and overseeing testing and implementations of recommended changes.
- Developing performance monitoring and benchmarks to improve asset-liability management analytics at both a corporate and business unit level.
- Providing direction to less experienced analysts and serving as a Leader on key strategic projects.
Market Skills and Certifications
- M.COM/CA/CFA OR M.B.A degree with 6-8 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, forecasting and analyzing interest income and balance sheet behavior
- Essbase and/or smartView experience
- Knowledge and understanding of asset liability or liquidity management software, especially QRM
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, forecasting and analyzing interest income and balance sheet behavio
Back to top