Fin Plan & Controls Analyst 3
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Enterprise Finance function contains the Corporate Controllers division, which includes the Enterprise Controls & Oversight (ECO) group. The Enterprise COSO testing team is a component of ECO. Enterprise COSO testing professionals and will have enterprise-wide exposure to key stakeholders within the external financial/risk/regulatory reporting infrastructure.
About the Role
The role is for ITGC Financial Controls & Oversight Consultant - Control Testing
As a component of the Enterprise COSO testing team, the IT COSO team supports the Company's on-going objective of maintaining an industry-leading information technology control environment and is responsible for the following directives:
This individual will be responsible for the following team directives:
- Performing the following for IT Application Control (ITAC) and IT General Control (ITGC) testing:
- Partnering with IT/LOB Process Owners/Control Owners to document significant in-scope processes according to corporate COSO policy (both process narratives and process flow diagrams). Additionally, assessing the appropriateness and completeness of key risk and key controls identified;
- Performing walkthroughs of significant processes and ensure required COSO documentation is accurate and reflects relevant risk and key controls;
- Partnering with IT/LOB Process Owners/Control Owners in the creation of process risk assessments (RAM) as well as validating and challenging risk assessment conclusions;
- Validating and providing credible challenge to identified shared services, third party service providers, and significant applications;
- Performing COSO testing of key ITACs and ITGCs, including design effectiveness assessments and operating effectiveness testing;
- Validating and challenging documentation of control deficiencies, including issue description, root cause, unmitigated impact, and corrective actions;
- Analyzing the severity of control deficiencies and their impact to internal control over financial reporting;
- Validating corrective actions and issues;
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders in the applicable line of business (IT) functions related to assigned process areas
- Assisting with projects impacting the team.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Graduate in Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline .
- At least 2 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Audit, Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Reporting.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Minimum of four years experience in IT audit and/or IT SoX advisory/consulting service or Public Accounting
- Experience with large financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of the COSO and COBIT 5 Frameworks.
- Prefer one or more of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Practical experience performing and documenting IT audit/IT COSO ITGC/ITAC testing
- Strong critical thinking skills with ability to credibly challenge status quo
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to negotiate difficult positions without harming relationships
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top