Fin Crimes Spec - Call Ctr 2
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent. In Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels, and Innovation including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.Start your new career with Wells Fargo supporting our Fraud Operations group. Consistent growth is creating opportunities for you to become part of a successful team. We passionately strive to provide exceptional customer experience while mitigating risk to prevent losses to our customers and the bank.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced production oriented call center environment. You will be expected to respond to our inbound customer inquiries while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines and meeting or exceeding quality standards. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to provide accurate and efficient responses while documenting research findings and actions on cases and create fraud claims. The nature of the calls handled can be complex; Specialists are evaluated on a variety of metrics including Call Quality, Compliance, Average Handle Time and Schedule Adherence.
Bilingual Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply.
Hours of Operation: 7AM-10PM Mon-Fri; 7AM-5:30PM Sat (MT). Candidates need to be flexible to work anywhere in the hours of operation and may qualify for a shift based pay differential.
This position will start on October 2, 2017. Selected candidates must be available to work evenings, weekends, some overtime and holidays depending upon business needs. Attendance is critical especially during the first six weeks of paid training held Monday – Friday.
- 6+ months of call center experience; or 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in criminal justice
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0014238 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top