Field Services Auditor
Market Job Description Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) is a leading provider of specialized financing and servicing programs globally, which facilitate the manufacture, distribution and sale of consumer home products, technology products, recreational vehicles, motorsport, watercraft and other equipment. Through customer focus, industry specialization and common goals, we partner with manufacturers to provide value to the distribution chain.
As a Field Service Representative (FSR), you will: Verify dealer compliance with CDF inventory security agreements and program terms letters by conducting physical collateral inspections and related audits of books and records; identify and report problems as well as potential business opportunities. Represent the company in an assigned territory; be efficient and cost effective; build and maintain professional relationships with CDF’s customer (dealer) base.
- Perform collateral audits/physical inspections of financed inventories at dealer locations in line with company procedures and reconcile with CDF records through effective communications with account managers and customer representatives
- Completion of other collateral audits (i.e. reconciliation of Accounts Receivable reporting),making appropriate recommendations regarding findings and driving timely resolution to reduce risk and minimize losses
- Assess condition of collateral; promptly and accurately report findings via daily upload to confirm CDF’s collateralized position
- Audit/examine dealers’ records in order to ensure compliance with CDF’s repayment and/or remittance agreements
- Resolve any disputes that may arise at the collateral audit and assist with the collection of funds on behalf of CDF for charges, sold and unpaid units, mature items, and demonstrators
- Identify any situations which place the company in a potential risk position and promptly report discrepancies/deviations to field services leader and/or account managers/appropriate customer representatives
- Communicate adjustments or account problems related to misapplied/unapplied funds, credit balances and/or disputed payments to Field Services Manager, Account Managers or appropriate customer representatives both verbally and in writing
- Providing practical assistance in resolving problem situations, including collateral recovery
- Obtain financial statements, PBOC reports and other pertinent documentation from dealers as needed
Market Skills and Certifications Minimum qualifications:
- Proficient in the use of PC/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Quickly adapts to learn proprietary tools and new technology
- Excellent communication skills- interpersonal, oral and written
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proven Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment
- University /College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in Mandarin (critical) & English (strongly preferred)
- Extensive travel throughout China is required; Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top