(Field Service Representative) - WFCF Field Service Collateral Representative
Commercial Distribution Finance, Field Services Group (former GE Capital)
If you are looking for a career that allows you to set your own schedule, to work independently, and will provide you with a ride range of skills that will set you up for future success, look no further! At Wells Fargo & Company, you have the opportunity to forge your future with an industry leader.
Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) provided $47 billion in financing for more than 50,000 dealers and more than 4,000 distributors and manufacturers globally in 2015. CDF provides inventory financing solutions, service and intelligence through in-depth industry expertise and commitment. Programs include inventory and accounts receivable financing, asset-based lending, private label financing, and related financial products. On March 1, 2016, Wells Fargo acquired CDF from GE Capital. Wells Fargo is expected to close on the remaining portion of GE Capital’s CDF global platform in 2016 and moving forward, the business will operate globally as Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance.
As an Field Service Representative, responsibilities will include:
Audits and monitors internal processes and/or customer accounts to ensure compliance. Completes simple to moderate field examinations of existing and prospective clients. Conducts inventory inspections of multiple products at dealerships in an assigned territory of Hicksville, NY. You must live in assigned territory for efficiency purposes or be willing to relocate.
- Reviews and audits financial records such as bank statements, cash receipt journals, and sales documents to ensure compliance with repayment terms.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries, questions, documentation issues, billing errors, disputes, program changes, and opportunities.
- Compiles information needed to meet reporting requests.
- Performs physical inspections of dealer inventories and reconcile with Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) records through effective communications with account managers.
- Assesses condition of collateral with prompt and accurate reporting to confirm CDF’s collateralized position.
- Collects all funds due to CDF and conducts repossessions based on direction from CDF.
- Plans effective routing of inspections to ensure maximum risk containment with minimum input from Regional Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining work equipment including laptop computer, printer, and Personal Data Entry (PDE) Device.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: risk management, accounting, auditing, credit assessment, or a BS/BA or higher
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2 years auditing experience
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act
- Proficient knowledge of business practices and processes.
- Able to work in outdoor environments and drive for extended periods of time (2-4 hours/day).
- Able to anticipate and adapt to rapidly changing, growth-oriented environment
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to drive up to 4 hours per day
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0212156 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top