Equity Research Associate Analyst - Health Care (Facilities, Providers, and Managed Care)
Wells Fargo Securities
Research and Economics
Equity Research Associate - Health Care (Facilities, Providers, and Managed Care)
In this position you will partner with a Senior Analyst covering the Health Care Managed Care and Facilities Sectors. Specific responsibilities include updating, and maintaining financial models, spreadsheets and conducting fundamental research.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of capital markets industry experience, financial services industry research experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years equity research or investment banking experience covering health care facilities, providers or managed care.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Very strong financial modeling skills required.
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Series 7, 63, 86 & 87 strongly preferred. Experience using Factset, CapIQ and Bloomberg, and other data aggregation programs.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0191778 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top