Equities Front Office RAD Developer
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
We are building the next generation IPV pricing tool in Excel for the exotics structured products that utilize innovative home-grown Excel/Excel DNA C# framework that facilities re-use and componentization of Excel and VBA.
The candidate must be very knowledgeable about the derivatives business and pricing theory with a minimum of 4 years of experience in hands on development experience in distributed environments. Additionally, the candidate has to be comfortable with dealing with the trading desks and preferably someone who is inspired to work with traders to solve business problems under pressure. With expertise in Excel/VBA, Java/C#, SQL, Perl/Python, RDBMS, Real Time messaging, Unix, Linux
The candidate must have a deep understanding of:
• Implementing pricing applications in Excel and various optimization associated with Excel programming, as well as experience working on industrialization of the spreadsheets (i.e. proper deployment of the Excel based apps to multiple traders)
• Domain knowledge of derivatives trading, pricing, and the models employed, in addition to all the soft market data that are needed for computing these models.
• Hands on Experience with Bloomberg API, Reuters API in Excel
• Have a good awareness of the best practices of Agile/and test driven programming
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of securities industry experience
- 4+ years of derivatives experience
- 4+ years of C# experience
- 4+ years of SQL experience
- 4+ years of VB (Visual Basic) experience
- 4+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 3+ years of experience creating macros and pivot tables in Excel
- 4+ years of quantitative development experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 5+ years of C++ experience
- Knowledge and understanding of derivatives and structured products
- Knowledge and understanding of derivative products: pricing methodologies such as; trees, Monte Carlo, and finite difference methods
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Parth P.Underwriter, Supply Chain Finance
Parth works in Wells Fargo’s asset-based lending division. He focuses on analyzing a company’s inventory and accounts receivable to assess what type of financing the bank could offer them.
Back to top