Equipment Finance Account Manager
Market Job Description This Account Manager (AM) position will be based in Calgary, Alberta and is responsible for supporting assigned Territory Managers (TM’s), covering direct transactions, manufacturer and vendor programs as well as our cross border sales channel. The AM will evaluate, pre-screen and enter into the credit approval process, finance and leasing transactions sourced by their assigned TM’s. The AM will develop relationships with equipment dealers and other vendors. The AM will receive, evaluate and negotiate terms for credit submittals from those sources. The AM will promote manufacturer programs to those vendors and dealerships. A critical part of the position is to assist their assigned TM’s and provide backup on other transactions as assigned. After pre-screening transactions, the AM is responsible for preparing the underwriting request and following the transaction through funding as well as post-closing follow-up items on those transactions they handle for their assigned TMs. Other responsibilities include supporting the assigned TM’s by preparing sales presentations, monthly rate sheet, program announcements and other marketing items, working with our accounting department on pricing, interacting with equipment management on collateral evaluations, and providing general customer service and support.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 2+ years relationship management experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid knowledge of lease and loan products, pricing, credit underwriting and documentation processes
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial information efficiently, comprehend and resolve customer issues
- Strong customer service, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of comfort in interacting with vendors, dealers and contractors
- Ability to problem solve, must be detail oriented and present self in a professional manner
- Work independently and as part of a group
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Confident negotiator with a sales finesse for sourcing new opportunities
- Recognize, pursue and develop business opportunities· Demonstrate persistence, ability to overcome obstacles and strive to improve skills while aggressively tackling goals
- Service minded with excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top