Enterprise Testing Sr Assoc
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Reviewing the validation of data issues identified through Information Protection, Technology and Data T&V to assess the appropriateness, completeness, effectiveness, and sustainability of corrective actions taken to address data management risk issues and independent verification of remediation and / or mitigating controls, and sustainability, for data issues (as defined by the Issue Management Policy).
- Reviewing the validation of DTP Board Level Milestones (BLMs), except BLMs owned by Report
- Mapping & Issue Identification (RMII) as these will be validated by Enterprise Controls & Oversight
- Oversee the planning and validation reviews within required timeframes and in accordance with established processes and procedures including the Independent Monitoring, Testing, and Validation Policy and Procedures.
- Communicate the validation process, status, and results to business and risk partners.
- Provide credible challenge and recommendations resulting from validation work to risk and business partners.
- Facilitate an efficient and valued validation review process
- Validate and communicate potential issues and results of testing to the appropriate parties, including senior management.
- Consistently document review results, track corrective actions in SHRP through to resolution and perform validation testing once correction actions are implemented.
5+ years of experience in compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management, control testing.
- BBA, B.Com, BBM, M.Com, MBA or equivalent degree (Accounting, Information Systems, Business Management, Finance, Business Administration)
- Experience with risk management tools.
- Ability to develop and foster partnerships and influence change.
Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
• Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy. Applicable industry certifications including CRCM, CAMS, CRSP, CISA, CRISC
• Experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk and Testing
• Critical Thinking and Analytical skills
• Experience with strong Data Governance practices including BCBS-239 principles
• Experience planning and performing validation testing within operational risk framework
• Experience conducting and leading validation reviews of issues and corrective actions
• Experience with the risk reporting tools to include, but not limited to: SHRP, SHRP Reporting, and T&V standards and policies.
• In-depth understanding of risk management policies and programs (preferably Wells Fargo specific)
• Demonstrated experience with management of validation/testing program
• Experience executing compliance testing and validation for adherence to regulatory and policy requirements
• Proven ability to influence decisions with difficult topics when partnering with senior management including the willingness and ability to question decisions and escalate issues.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top