Enterprise Testing Associate
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Use of this job is restricted to Enterprise Testing in Corporate Risk. The Enterprise Testing team is responsible for the development and design of methodologies and standards for review activities across the Enterprise in alignment with the Risk Management Framework, and ensuring effective and appropriate testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for risk programs, risks, and controls according to standards and other applicable policies.
About The Role
Executes review activities in an effective manner and communicate potential emerging risks appropriately. May serve in either a control script execution and/or review lead capacity, participating in review activity engagements in a matrixed environment, and communicating emerging risks to management. Completes review activities on schedule. Raises schedule delays to the review activity lead. Escalates any potential issues discovered during the completion of review activities to a review lead, and follows through on reporting, escalation, and resolution. Completes all documentation under supervision and appropriately retains all work papers, (testing schedule, templates, work-papers, deferrals, deviations, etc.). Supports and implements initiatives with low to moderate risk. Internal interaction with team to support risk oversight and monitoring. Limited to no external interaction. Works independently; does not manage other team members.
This position includes the following primary responsibilities:
- Lead, and as needed assist with the execution, of regulatory (MCR) and business process risk management (BPRM) testing programs to assure compliance with, policy, regulatory requirements and adhere to corporate T&V Standards.
- Design test scripts and identify accurate and complete populations for testing.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls.
- Evaluate and rate control design and performance.
- Work with complex business units and provide compliance and operational risk expertise for testing programs to identify and mitigate regulatory and bank policy risk in business activities.
- Consult with business to effectively manage change in ensuring adequate corrective actions are in place to ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
- Provide guidance to other consultants.
- Participate in quality reviews of review activity reports, workpapers and supporting documents, and system data.
- Take on additional special projects and responsibilities as needed.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with four years' experience in a financial services compliance, risk management, or audit role
- 3 years direct experience in testing to evaluate the effectiveness of controls (may include audit, compliance, internal control, or other related testing).
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively with both technical and business partners as well as executive management
- Knowledge of US Banking, Securities and/or Fiduciary regulations
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring an operational risk or compliance program to assure compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory requirements and policy
- Experience in Compliance or Operational Risk Management in Financial Services Industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high volume, high paced dynamic environment
- Advanced degree or certification (CPA, CIA, CRCM, or other)
- Ability to build effective business partnerships and collaborate with all levels of team members
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to identify issues, risk and escalate to the appropriate party
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under tight timeframes
- Capacity to learn new systems, applications and technologies quickly
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top